Some documents linked from this page may require
Adobe Acrobat PDF reader.
British Columbia Frequency Modulation
Membership to the BCFMCA is open to all. Your
membership dues and donations provide us with the essential funds to operate
and maintain radio equipment for the enjoyment of all licensed amateur radio
enthusiasts. Without your continued support, the BCFMCA would have a lot of
difficulty existing today.
An annual, full, membership to the BCFMCA costs $20.00 CAD and provides
radio amateurs with the following benefits:
- Supports our VHF/UHF FM repeaters with wide-area coverage of Southwestern
British Columbia and parts of Washington State. See
- Suports our VHF FM packet repeater.
- Supports our VHF FM repeater with wide-area coverage of the Nicola Valley
and Greater Merritt area, (VE7IRN).
- Access to our telephone autopatch system:
An autopatch system for the southwestern BC.
This autopatch lets you make calls from wherever you can work the repeater
to ANY number in the following area codes: 604, 778, 250, 235, 672 (BC); 360,
206, 425, 253 (Western Washington).
- A current electronic copy of the BCFMCA Membership Roster
- A personalized BCFMCA Membership Card (Provided electronically upon request)
- Support for emergency backup communications for the Lower Mainland.
- Access to the IRLP gateway to connect VE7RPT to repeaters around the world.
- Access to the D-STAR internet gateway on our ICOM D-STAR digital repeater system.
- Access to the AllStarLink Hub to connect VE7RPT and VE7IRN to repeaters around the world.
- *** Membership dues are considered ineligible for a tax receipt. Only donations exceeding $25.00 will be issued a tax receipt ***
Sign up now!
You have three choices of how to become a member:
OR *Preferred method*
You can download
a copy of our membership form, fill it out, and mail it in with a cheque. Paper memberships are picked up from our mailbox in a monthly basis.
Use our on-line form, and pay (securely) via
PayPal, Visa, or Mastercard.
You can download
a copy of our membership form, fill it out, and email it along with an etransfer payment to the email address on the form: